Peanut Butter Glazed Popcorn
Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
2 (2.8 to 3.0 oz.) bags microwave popcorn, popped
1 cup Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
OR Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
1 cup light corn syrup
3 tablespoons butter
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- HEAT oven to 300°F. Coat two 10 x 15 x 1-inch baking sheets with no-stick cooking spray.
- PLACE popped popcorn in a very large bowl or Dutch oven.
- COMBINE peanut butter, corn syrup, butter and salt in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture begins to boil. Remove from heat, add vanilla and stir to combine.
- POUR warm peanut butter mixture over popcorn, stirring gently to combine. When all popcorn appears evenly coated with peanut butter mixture, spread evenly on prepared baking sheet.
- BAKE 20 to 25 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from oven and allow to cool. May be stored in airtight container for up to one week.
Serving Size (1/10), Calories 300 (Calories from Fat 150), Total Fat 22g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 2.5g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 380mg, Total Carbohydrate 39g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 12g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 4%.