Peanut Butter Coffee Cake
Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
2 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
1 1/2 cups packed light brown sugar, divided
1 cup Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
6 tablespoons butter, softened, divided
1 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
2 large eggs
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- HEAT oven to 375ºF. Coat 12 x 8-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- For crumb topping, BEAT 1/2 cup flour, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1/2 cup peanut butter and 2 tablespoons softened butter in medium bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until crumbly. Stir in 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips.
- BEAT remaining 1/2 cup peanut butter and 1/4 cup butter in large bowl at medium speed until blended. Beat in remaining 1 cup brown sugar. Add eggs, one a time, beating until fluffy after each addiiton.
- COMBINE remaining 2 cups flour, baking soda and salt. Add alternately with milk and almond extract to creamed mixture. Stir in remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Sprinkle evenly with crumb topping.
- BAKE 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
Serving Size (1/16 1 piece), Calories 350 (Calories from Fat 150), Total Fat 17g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 240mg, Total Carbohydrate 46g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 28g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 10%.