Inside-Out Peanut Butter Cookie Cups
1 1/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
3/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
1/2 cup Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
OR 1/2 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks All-Vegetable Shortening
3 tablespoons milk
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 large egg
1 3/4 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon salt
Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 teaspoon Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
1/4 cup finely chopped peanuts
- BEAT brown sugar, peanut butter, 1⁄2 cup shortening, milk and vanilla in bowl of electric mixer at medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl. Add to shortening mixture. Beat at low speed just until blended. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until firm.
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray mini-muffin pans with no-stick cooking spray.
- SHAPE dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in sugar. Place each ball in prepared mini-muffin cups. Press dough onto bottom and sides of cup to within 1⁄2-inch of top.
- BAKE 7 to 8 minutes or until cookies are set and just beginning to brown. Cool 10 minutes on cooling racks. Remove cookie cups very carefully to cooling racks to cool completely.
- PLACE chocolate chips and 1 teaspoon shortening in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM for 1 to 2 minutes or until chips are shiny and soft. Stir until smooth. Spoon about 1⁄2 teaspoon chocolate mixture into center of each cookie. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts. Cool completely.
Serving Size (1 cookie cup), Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 80mg, Total Carbohydrate 15g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 10g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.